From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 May 2006 00:31:27 -0400
no rapid charger for the F6A unless you want to get after market batteries
and chargers, the life in that battery though is good enough though and the
charging so fast I'm happy with what I got though I'm expecting the battery
to go south on me any day now. It's old enough and been charged enough
times.