From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Apr 2006 16:42:27 -0400
DSL is a little slower but if you don't do a lot of downloading you shouldn't notice much. Find out what speed the DSL is though, some times in the real good deals they can drop the speeds to about dialup speeds, they did that to a friend of mine. Not sure what company but they made him pay quite a bit more if he wanted good speed.