From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Apr 2006 09:31:25 -0600
Butch,

It's too late, about the high blood pressure I mean.  I am only posting this
to the list because it is ham radio that has caused my high blood pressure.
I'm sure of it.  I know I have a sore back from climbing too many towers and
scabbed finger tips from trying to solder too many coax connecters.  No one
told me those soldering guns get hot on the end.  I thought they worked like
laser beams or something.  Grin.  Yes, I was on a roll that day it would
appear.  I'll return to my nice pleasant self now and will insist everybody
just talk about ham radio topics of importance.  None of this rag chewing
stuff for me.

Phil.
K0NX