From:
Richard Fiorello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Apr 2006 17:35:30 -0400
Hi everyone;
My apologies if the clock appears wrong in some messages but it appears
correct here.
At any point, I am wondering if anyone is using the bose acoustic wave
system which allegedly is the big brother to the bose wave radio.  I have
had the chance to play with the bose wave radio and I found it quite
satisfactory.  I'm wondering how much better the larger unit is?  Also, has
anyone tried the 3 2 1 bose mp3 player?  Its about the same price as the
bose acoustics wave system but you would seem to get mp3 access as well as
separate speakers.  Bose seems to discourage the mp3 unit if you are going
to use the unit as a stereo.  It does, however, have a c d player and radio.
Haven't decided which is the way to go.
Yes, I know they are ridiculously overpriced but you only live once.  The
braille remote is really quite nice.
Rich