From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Apr 2006 20:47:27 -0400
Believe it or not, around here I've used 900 MHz phones, 2.4 GHz and
5.8 GHz phones and the difference in range has only been a matter of
5 feet or so. I'm guessing they set the power based on that rather
than just saying they all put out the same. Only ones as I say that
have been any better were the Panasonic phones and I'm still trying
to figure that one out.