From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Apr 2006 20:29:53 -0400
The IC-37 is, I have the 2 meter version the IC-27 here, can't kill
the thing and I manage to work with it. It has the speech board but
if you don't have a speech board for it you could be in trouble.
There is no direct frequency entry but if you learn the tricks it's
very tuneable and PL tones are the main issue and you can just try
each one until you find it or do it through another receiver which I