From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Apr 2006 08:21:56 -0400
Did it ever work? are the antennas close together? are they close to
anything they might couple to?  that really is too low for a G5RV
though I know people who make it work at that hight including me on
vacation each year but if they're close to something that might be
the problem. If there are sharp bends in the coax that might cause a
problem. Are you 100% sure the coaxes are good? is there one for each
antenna in to the shack or do you have a common one to a switch
outside and then have the antennas hooked up there?  With some of
this info we might be able to help a little more. Is that SWR issue