From:
Louis Kim Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Apr 2006 18:25:58 -0500
Hi John.

Maximizing Eudora is tricky gbecause there is a main window and a child
window that must be maximized.  If you hit ALT+SPACE, then hit the RIGHT
ARROW once and then maximize it, you'll get the child window too.  Try this
if you haven't already done so.

73, de Lou K2LKK

At 10:46 AM 4/1/2006 -0500, you wrote:
>Hi all, I have an OT question about eudora's email program, I'm having
>problems that forced me to go back to it after many years and I can't get
>jaws to read the subject line in the message list. Can anyone tell me how
>to do that? it's only reading the first like 2 letters or something.
>Thanks, it's maximized I checked.

Louis Kim Kline
A.R.S. K2LKK
Home e-mail:  [log in to unmask]