From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Apr 2006 16:07:10 -0500
It's not opening some times with OE, the program just won't open some
times, when it closes it's locking up the computer more often than
not, links don't work in emails, and it's just a few other things.
OE's just corrupt or something somewhere and I can't seem to find the
problem. I used to like Eudora better anyway so maybe that will be
the case again anyway.