From:
Frederick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Apr 2006 12:46:09 -0800
Hi

    May be I've been lucky but I have always had good luck with Kenwood
repair.  Then also I only use the repair facility in California.

    Its funny to know that a professional could be driven to such lengths as
you described.  May be I should send them my Icom just joking.
God loves you!
My personal prayer book.
Add your prayer or pray for others at the following link.
http://prayerbook.homewithgod.com/cgi-bin/prayerbook/multi.pl?131961113534708:24:0

http://lists.topica.com/lists/funhamradio.
http://groups.google.com/group/funhamradio-list

http://funhamradio.bloki.com