From:
Lowell Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Apr 2006 15:04:22 -0500
Well, for my 2 cents worth; I had a very bad experience with Kenwood East
about 10 years ago.
I sent a hand-held in for repair and this is the truth:
They admitted that they got so mad at the radio and the fact it was the
second time back to them, they threw it on the floor and broke it into
little pieces by their own admission.
I called Kenwood in CA and they sold me a new radio at a reduced price.
I hope I was only one in a million!
BUT!!!!!
Take your chances.
73