From:
Ron Canazzi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Mar 2006 23:39:57 -0500
Hi List,

While we're talking about absolute Lids, how about the Nazi Pig Farmer.  That is how he identified himself.  His first name was John I believe and he was from Divernia (spelling is a guess) Illinois.  Now I just looked up this callsign and I see it is not the same guy.  I know that John (with a long German name that I can't begin to spell) had his licensed revoked a while back.

I can remember him chronically jamming the Freedom Net that is held regularly on 3950 kHz on 75 Meters.  This net was run by the Late KE2LO Gene from Hamburg NY and some other fellow from New England.  It was a conservative net that used to trash everything to the left of William F. Buckley Jr.  However, these guys were decent--for the most part--despite their politics.  That was the opinion of most hams, but not the Nazi Pig Farmer.  He used to get on 3950, turn up the juice and do weird things like sing, and call them names like kosher conservatives and insult their manhood--saying that they were really whimps who hated liberals, but didn't have the nerve to kill them and their Jewish conspiratorial allies.  I heard him jamming on 3950 for several months in 1999 and 2000.  I read somewhere that the FCC finally busted him and revoked his license sometime in 2001.

I am a bit surprised that his callsign has been reissued so soon to some guy in Minnesota.

The Scourge Of Authoritarianism Is Intellectualism