From:
Kevin Kwan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Mar 2006 15:43:01 -0500
The reason glen is not listed on qrz is because of his obvious controversy
which got him kicked from that data base. In fact that was an on going issue
with him when he found out he was removed from the data base. Of course
since every ham is listed there, to not be listed is embarrassing. If you
want another call to look up like that, try w6nut. The previous owner of the
infamous 147-435 repeater in la. That repeater has been sited for several
violations. The sociopaths on that machine flaunt fcc rules everyday. It's
to the point that the repeater owner doesn't want the machine to run when
he's not listening. That still doesn't stop people from using the frequency
though. They still pile up and jam each other on the input of the repeater.