From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Mar 2006 17:32:51 -0700
Fred:
There is a key chart or something similar on
www.icanworkthisthing.com
which will give you a comprehensive, blind friendly description of the front
panel buttons and their functions.
If you try to read the manual to get all that info, it will take for
ever...it is in there mind you, kenwood did a great job of describing button
placement and function so its not too hard to understand...but there is a
separate edited key chart on that site.
73
Colin, V A6BKX