From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Mar 2006 15:31:38 -0500
Hi all, just a note, if anyone uses HRO's web site and notices the in stock
or out of stock indicators don't work with screen readers anymore, hasn't
for a long time now,  I just talked to them about it after ordering
something that's not in stock and that is being taken care of tonight or
tomorrow and he apologizes.  He said he geared the site to be accessible and
people were complaining about something so he changed that and forgot to put
a text thing with it for us but it's going to be fixed. Just thought people
might like to know. They seemed only too glad to help. That's the first
phone call all day I've hung up happy from.