From:
Anthony Vece <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Mar 2006 03:52:36 -0500
Hi Colin & List;

I have a friend who is looking for the e-prom for the Kantronics KPC3.

I'm referring to the upgraded memory chip.

Does anyone know where this would be available or does anyone have a KPC3
with the chip already in it that they would want to part with?

Thanks & 73 De Anthony W2AJV
ECHOLINK NODE NUMBER: 74389