From:
Harvey Heagy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Harvey Heagy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Mar 2006 15:22:31 -0600
As I said in an earlier message, I am seriously considering buying a Dell
XPS 400.  This will mean I'll need to find a home for this computer I am now
using.  My first preference would be to give it to a blind person who lost
their computer because of Hurricane Katrina.  My second would be to give it
to someone who can't afford a computer and who would really take it
seriously and learn computers.  The only programs I could provide would be
Windows XP and Norton 2006 System works because they won't install on any
other computer, and possibly an older version of Jaws to get them started.
This machine is nearly 4 years old which by today's standards is rather old
for a computer, and it will need some tweaking, but if anyone knows of
anyone who could use this machine please write me off list and let me know
and I'll tell you more about it.  I'm not making promises to anyone at this
time, because I don't know what I will decide.  But I only have one to give
away.  73.This is a modified Acer machine.
Harvey