Date:
Fri, 10 Mar 2006 15:33:06 -0500
Tom,

1.  Gointo settings, control panel.

2.  Find the Mouse under the listed control panel aplets, and press enter.

3.  You will be in a multi-tab control box.  On my laptop, there is a device
tab.  Find that and press enter.

4.  The first thing you will see is a combo box listing all the rodents in
your PC.  My laptop has two; yours may only have one pointing device.

5.  highlight your pointing device in the combo box.  Then tab to the
disable button.

6.  Then tab to ok and exit out.

I'm not sure if you'll have to re-boot before it takes affect.  But, if all
works well, you will find that the mouse will no longer function.
Obviously, if some keyboard-impaired sighted person wants to use it, you'll
have to go back in and re-enable it.

"A person cannot survive as a true Spartan fan unless he is a bit of a
masochist and a very large optimist."

Steve
Lansing, Mi