From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Mar 2006 11:01:09 -0500
we have one at the eoc and we didn't even break it in yet, I think there
have been 5 transmitions made on it, all but 1 by me, and we lost RX on 1
side completely and lost all audio on the built in speaker. and most go up
in smoke eventually. I'd never touch a yaesu but I keep telling them to get
another radio and don't bother fixing the 2720. It's being considered,
personally since the HF radio is down, I say get another 706 or 2, we
already have 4 of them there and everyone who has a go kit, myself included
has our own.