From:
Harvey Heagy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Harvey Heagy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Mar 2006 08:46:04 -0600
Anthony, I think you may have gotten hold of a couple of bad phones from a
bad batch.  I have friends who have both the 4500 and 4650 and they both
report good reception and acceptable speech.  Of course, neither speak all
functions which is bad, like the Oaysis phone does, but they do speak pretty
much the main functions.

And you're right, Steve, about functions being buried in menus and in
certain cases, menus timing out on us without us knowing it.  So in today's
digital world, accessibility is indeed a must for us in all electronics and
other appliances as well.
Harvey