From:
Anthony Vece <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Mar 2006 03:31:15 -0500
Hi Lou;

You are echoing my sentiments exactly.

It seems that when any of these companies make anything accessible, their is
always a price.
Either the radio is not as good or the accessibility is just not acceptable.

I had a VERIZON 4500.

The speakerphone kept blowing out on me every other week.

Finally they gave me an upgrade to the 4650.

That phone just had terrible reception and, the speech output for
accessibility was just not acceptable.

73 De Anthony W2AJV
ECHOLINK NODE NUMBER: 74389
PS.  I am switching to Wineye.

If anyone could tell me the basic differences, I would appreciate it.

Saying a line, reading from the top to the bottom of a web page and so on.