From:
Bob Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Mar 2006 13:04:17 -0500
Hi:

I use SKYPE Beta just to talk with some of my friends.  Some have PC cameras
attached.  The service is free for that purpose.  Audio quality is better
than with EchoLink but that doesn't say a whole lot.

Wonder what increasing use of this protocol will do to Internet bandwidth?
Heard on WTOP that consideration is being given to a 2nd Internet.  They
said the current one will continue to be free but may move to ads for
support.  The new one will cost per use and will have advanced features.

Just thinking at the keyboard.

73

Bob Martin

.