Date:
Sun, 12 Feb 2006 15:31:19 -0500
  Hey Walt,
I remember Jazzbeaux on KSFO in San Francisco in the 1970's. Used to b on, I
believe at 9 P.M. after John Gillilan's Golden Age of Radio show.
He drove a Volkswagen beetle cover in velvet with a water faucet on the
front.
Used to give people the chance to call in and get majubarized (have no idea
how to spell that) by listening to the "no stinkin badges" clip from
Treasure of Sierra Madre and repeating the final line by Alphonse "I don't
have to show you any stinkin badges!" Fun show, broad cat from the "Purple
Grotto," etc.

Any chance of getting a copy of the X Minus One show?

73

Ron Miller
N6MSA
Clearwater Florida