From:
Louis Kim Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Jan 2006 23:01:30 -0500
Hi.

I haven't had cards for 15 years now, but I will print up a confirmation
note in MS Word if someone needs proof of the contact.  Unfortunately, with
the new "non-blind friendly" printers from HP, I can't just feed card stock
through and set it up in my word processor because the stinking printer has
a setup menu too.  Appliances and peripherals with non-blind friendly menus
are becoming my biggest headache.  And, the ones that are not intuitive are
just about as bad.  I think the electronics and software industries need to
start making things for the average guy on the street again.

Some of the transceivers are getting like that, too.  It's getting so you
always have to have the directions handy.  Ridiculous.

73, de Lou K2LKK

At 10:37 PM 1/20/2006 -0500, you wrote:
>Hey Guys,
>
>I'm even cheaper.  I haven't sent a QSL card since I exhausted my supply
>over twenty-five years ago.
>Steve, K8SP

Louis Kim Kline
A.R.S. K2LKK