From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jan 2006 09:35:34 -0500
it's a way for people to get on the air with the computer, was originally
intended for those that can't get on the air due to antenna restrictions or
what ever but unfortunately, people who can get on the air get on there and
get all excited about working other countries on there when in fact it's
nothing but a voice chat program with a twist that hams can get on the air
if they want with it. They can also talk back and froth like they can with
ventrilo, msn, aim, yahoo messenger, skype, and many many many more. Nothing
to get excited over at all. I used to have a simplex link up so I could
support the getting on the air part of it but I pulled it due to technical
problems and a complete loss of interest on my part.