From:
Eric Patterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Jan 2006 21:33:35 -0800
Hi all, I have been reading this thread on talking cell phones and a
question has occurred to me.
What is the model of the talking phone offered by Cingular?  I am a former
AT&T customer and am thinking of upgrading my phone.  What is their version
of the talking phone?  How long has it been around?  Thanks.

Eric