From:
Bob Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Jan 2006 15:52:16 -0500
Hi:

Copied below, is a copy of a letter I sent to Patrick Tice at Handiams.
Please read the letter and, if you have suggestions, send them to me as soon
as possible.  As stated, we are looking for testimonials which address what
amateur radio has meant to you including how it has allowed you to give to
your community.

Thanks.
Bob Martin
KC3FI

Hi, Patrick        The Baltimore Amateur Radio Club is sponsoring
legislation at The State level to "Regulating Real Estate Covenants,
Conditions & Restrictions Affecting Amateur Radio."
I have been invited to testify regarding the benefits of our hob to those of
us who are blind or handicapped as well as the limitations on us placed by
existing regulations and covenants.  Others in the team will address legal
issues.

My presentation will be from a positive perspective, ie, what amateur radio
allows me to do for my community.

Can you provide or suggest sources such as papers or testimonials which
would be useful?  I am also sending this request to The Blind-Hams Group.

Thanks and 73.
Bob Martin
KC3FI