From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Jan 2006 21:29:40 -0500
well, if you have a rigblaster interface, I know a lot of people that can
get stuff like that and AR newsline on the air from the computer that way.
Not sure, but Morse academy might do what you want. I don't know if it's
still available or if I still have it here or not but I used to have that
and it worked alright though I think it actually used my PC speaker for come
reason. I'm sure there's something out there though that will help you with
that.