From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Oct 2005 18:16:24 -0400
Lynn,

My TS-480 came with two L-shaped brackets for mounting the
radio.  One fits on each side, and is attached to the radio with
three screws with hex heads.  Each bracket is held to the mounting
surface with two self-tapping screws.

One of the two brackets for the control head is for mounting, while
the other one is a desk stand with four rubber pads.

Steve