Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 2 Nov 2007 10:39:50 EDT
I am running Windows XP.  The other day I needed to find some  information I
had stored on a floppy disk.  When I went to retrieve it -  the file could not
open.  The message was: “Works cannot open the file you  selected. The file
may be corrupted or it may be a file type that the Database  cannot open.  If
you have a backup copy of the file, try opening that copy,  or try opening the
file in the program that you created it in.”  I went  back and right clicked
and went to: open with, and opened it with “Microsoft  Works Word Processor”.
Voila - my file opened and I was able to read  it.  The problem is that now
ALL of the files I have created and  saved in my Windows XP Documents folder
have to be opened this way or all I see  is hieroglyphics.  How do I change my
files back to their original  format??  PLEASE HELP!!!  Thank  you.
Monica

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com