Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Nov 2006 08:14:53 -0500
I guess they've changed. I know even sighted people say the menus on yaesus are horrible to work with, especially on HF radios, I think I'll stick with my kenwoods and icoms though until the attitude of the company changes but at least they're making some progress in the equipment and the manuals. for a while and even with my old FT-51 HT, the manual is beyond horrible, leaving steps out and stuff and setting the PL tones on that one with out sight is not going to happen, even the memories, adding things you never know where you'll end up programming anything with out the software unless you can see the display.