Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Oct 2006 17:01:25 -0600
considering they are under $120, less then the cost of your typical HT, i
think its not too far out of line to aford one.
They used to be terribly expensive, and some of the top of the line ones
still are...but colbalt systems makes a very affordable unit that is just as
accurate as the upper end ones.
73
Colin, V A6BKX