Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Frederick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Sep 2006 04:10:31 -0700
Hi
    You can connect to the echo link test server to test your audio. They
are listed in the stations list. After you connect just transmit like you
were talking to a regular station. When you stop talking wait a few seconds
and your audio will be played back to you.
                    God bless,
                    Mark WZ0K
God loves you!
My personal prayer book.
Add your prayer or pray for others at the following link.
http://prayerbook.homewithgod.com/cgi-bin/prayerbook/multi.pl?131961113534708:24:0

http://lists.topica.com/lists/funhamradio.
http://groups.google.com/group/funhamradio-list

http://funhamradio.bloki.com