Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sat, 16 Sep 2006 11:56:55 -0700
John,

I am sorry that even on the blind hams list I get the same cavalier attitude
that is so prevalent on the bands today.  I will make a leap of faith here
and guess that there are more people out there that would join and/or stay
with this list if we could have an honest and open discussion rather than
getting responses like yours. The attitudes like the one reflected in the
email are killing the hobby.

I was merely expressing a point of view and suggestion to the moderator.  I
hope in the future when you return to the list you might then be able to see
things a little differently and attempt to be more understanding.

Brian, k5in