Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Sep 2006 17:30:29 -0600
perhaps this is a silly question, but there are sometimes two buttons in the
add/remove programs to remove a program...sometimes if you don't press the
right one it won't remove...have you tried both buttons to make sure?
I have deleted the google tool bar from my machine as well with no
difficulty.
73
Colin, V A6BKX