Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Louis Kim Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Sep 2006 19:22:32 -0400
Hi.

I'm guessing that if Harvey hasn't deliberately set up accounts on his
computer, and no one else has, that he probably is the system
administrator, and probably has all the privileges he needs.  That is
usually the case when you get a new computer with Windows XP--it generally
boots up as the admin.

This sounds almost like something has gotten corrupted, and Windows doesn't
know how to remove it.  I think you had better find somebody who is good at
editing the registry and manually removing things.

73, de Lou K2LKK

At 03:07 PM 9/15/2006 -0500, you wrote:
>Well, as a follow-up, I have been trying to remove it, but it just stays
>there.  Whenever I go back into the control panel it's still there.  I don't
>know how to change the privilege level.
>Harvey

Louis Kim Kline
A.R.S. K2LKK