Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Sep 2006 15:33:06 -0400
Harvey,

I just removed it from my system.  It didn't ask me whether I was
sure or anything else.  It just disappeared as soon as I clicked the
Add/Remove button.  If your system is XP, do you have enough
privilege to remove programs?  Perhaps it was installed by another
user?  I'm just guessing, but those are some of the things I'd check.

Steve