Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Louis Kim Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Sep 2006 17:35:33 -0400
Hi Russ.

Sorry to say, but the thing I found most interesting about your post was
the 27 inch Torus loop.  Would you mind telling me more about it like where
you got it, how much do they cost, how do they connect to the radio,
etc.  I'd love to get something really good for broadcast DXing.

73, de Lou K2LKK

Louis Kim Kline
A.R.S. K2LKK
Home e-mail:  [log in to unmask]