Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Richard Webb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Sep 2006 13:38:19 000
HI folks,

for the CDR ham series rotors such as the ham 4 etc. NOrm's
Rotor SErvice (IN VIrginia I believe) sells a nifty control
box.  IN fact if you send him the regular ham series control
box and pay for refurbishing of that box for resale he'll
send you one of the units, at least last I knew.

Mine was destroyed during the hurricane a year ago.  COntrol
box has a nice tactile dial multiple dot markings at 90
degree positions:  I.E. 0 90 180 270 etc.  SIngle dots like
the braille watch between giving you 12.5 degree resolution
according to my calculations when I had mine up.  Turn
pointer to where you want to aim, hit the start button.
COntrol box releases the brake, turns the antenna.
Generates a tone until rotator stops moving.
I didn't have a control box to send him, but had him refurb
a ham four rotor I was given, spent about $300 for the whole
setup.  Really enjoyed it.

73 de nf5b

Richard Webb,
Electric Spider Productions,