Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Sep 2006 07:17:22 -0600
They are fiber glass with heavy duty stainless steel elements inside and
heavy wire liniar loading coils.
No coax inside.
There is an 8 inch decoupling tube at the bottom of the antenna which acts
as a mounting point, a method of keeping water out of the connecter and  end
of the coax and also for creating a ballan for both matching the feed point
to 50 ohms and keeping RF off the coax...which is one of the biggest
problems with the ringo antennas...they are horrible for RFI and for allot
of RF coming back down the coax due to the funky feed point.
73
Colin, V A6BKX