Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Ham Steve <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Aug 2006 12:55:09 -0400
I like the MFJ 986.  It has a roller inductor for more range than a tapped
inductor.  It has one capacitor which is ganged so you only have two knobs
to twittle with, the capacitor which has a pointer, and the inductor.  It
has three coaxial SO-239 inputs, as well as a balun for open-wire feeders.
There is an antenna switch which switches between the three SO-239's, two of
which can be set to bypass the tuner.

Steve