Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Louis Kim Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Jul 2006 22:31:51 -0400
Hi.

It's too bad I don't know anyone in Rochester who has one.  I'd love to sit
in front of one and see what it will really do and see whether I like it
better than my present equipment or not.  My present station isn't bad,
though the VHF gear has probably been a bit better in the past before some
of my older gear wore out.  Kenwood made some outstanding VHF and UHF weak
signal gear in the 1980s.  I don't think their newer stuff is nearly as
good.  But still better than the old Icom IC290A that I was using in the
early 1980s.

Anyway, I mostly judge a transceiver on how sensitive the receiver is and
how susceptible it is to intermod and images.  If it comes out well in
those areas, then chances are I will like it and keep it for a long time.

73, de Lou K2LKK

Louis Kim Kline
A.R.S. K2LKK
Home e-mail:  [log in to unmask]