Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Richard Fiorello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Jul 2006 20:52:12 -0400
Hi;
As for the t-90, I purchased a rubber duck from diamond that works
significantly better.
The ts570 is on the market but I haven't been actively advertising it.
Comes complete with the mc50 desk mike hand mike power cord and manual.
My humor for the day a few days ago was someone selling the box for a ts570
for $20.00 no radio just empty box.
Richard