Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Kevin Nathan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Jul 2006 20:34:29 -0700
Hi Fred,

I would make a case for the Tokyo Hy-Power HL-1.5KFX.  This is a new amp
they have developed.  It is about 1 KW or a little bit more solid state.
They have built in auto features so that it will follow some radios from
band to band and it will also operate on six meters.  I believe the price
right now is in the $2,500 range.

Of course there is the issue of importing it to the States from Japan but I
have the HL-1KFX which is 500 to 600 watts and it works like a champ.  Yes,
right now it is down because I grabbed the wrong switch on the front and hot
switched it while transmitting which Nobuki at THP thinks took out the final
amplifier transistors.  But, here's the amazing part.  He is sending me a
new final module and all he has asked is that I send him the bad one.  I
don't know how you could ask for better than that.

I hope this is helpful and very 73.
Kevin :)
Amateur Radio:  K7RX