Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Walt Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Jul 2006 16:36:39 -0400
The RUN dialog always brings up JAWS, no matter what version I enter. Are
you entering it as all one word (that is, no space between the word "JAWS"
and the version number)? Also, you don't include the period, so you would
enter, for example, JAWS7 (or JAWS70) for version 7.0 or JAWS71 for the
latest version.