Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jul 2006 14:38:14 -0400
    Jeff:

Like I said in my first e-mail, I'm trying to have the alt control J
short-cut access Jaws 7.0 instead of 5.0.  When I hit alt control J at the
current time, it goes back to 5.0.  Sometimes we  need to disable Jaws when
my xyl is using the computer.

I was hoping to get the alt control J shortcut to work with Jaws 7.0,
without having to remove 5.0, at least for a while.

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ