Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Jeff Kenyon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jul 2006 14:25:06 -0400
Well, when I've gotten a new version of JAWS I always keep the old one on
for a few days for this reason, but if all is going smoothly for the new
version I just go a head and remove the old version.  I figure why take up
extra space.  This helped out when I got JFW 4.0, what a nightmare that
was!  Have any of you noticed interference from the latest Windows updates
with JAWS?  I've noticed on a few occasions that my JAWS 7 is a little
 sluggish with getting started, but that's about it.  I know that the latest
updates to XP home raised some concerns about system damage/changes.