Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jul 2006 14:02:33 -0400
Hi, all.

Earlier in the Summer, I installed Jaws 7.0 on my various computers.  I
simply replaced Jaws 5.0 with 7.0.

I have recently discovered, though, that whenever I use the alt control J
shortcut key to access Jaws after it has been disabled, the computer keeps
reverting back to Jaws 5.0.

Can someone give me instructions as to how to set up the alt control J
shortcut for Jaws 7.0?

I don't have to un-install Jaws 5.0, do I?

Thanks, and 73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ