Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Louis Kim Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Jul 2006 23:27:50 -0400
There's always the K2.  Everything I've heard about that radio, the
receiver will beat anything Kenwood has hands down.

I plan to have one of those as soon as I can quit dumping all my fun money
into the house.  All this just to have a place to hang antennas!

73, de Lou K2LKK

Louis Kim Kline
A.R.S. K2LKK
Home e-mail:  [log in to unmask]