Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Jul 2006 12:30:35 -0400
Hi,

I'm in the process of converting to anderson power poles for 12 voltg DC
connections.  Races uses a standard configuration for these connectors and I
want to make sure that I'm doing them right.

Now, I know that red goes to red, but you can slide the connectors together
in several ddifferent ways.  First, do you slide the red connector in to the
black one or is it the other way?  The other question is are the pins in the
same plain or are they parallel to each other?  I think I've got it right as
right now, I have the red connector sliding in the black one with the pins
being on the same plain, but I'm not sure that is the officially aproved
way..
Can anyone enlighten me?
73
Bob, [log in to unmask], K8LR